PlanData’s iSpaceMan and iFloorPlan are tools that allow graphics produced using PlanData’s SpaceMan software to be viewed dynamically on the Web. If you’re unfamiliar with SpaceMan, it is a software package that, among other things, allows you to “connect” data (especially your property management accounting data) to your floor plans so that you can turn them into business graphics and share them with anyone you wish. The powerful combination of SpaceMan with iSpaceMan and iFloorPlan provides you with:
- Graphically published data where you control what is published.
- Graphics that can be printed in very high quality.
- Ability to view stacking diagrams in 3D dynamic views.
- Color code floor plans to view critical data that is necessary to your business.
- Control the amount of access for different groups of users. For example, outside leasing people can be restricted to only see available space graphics but in-house leasing people can see rent/sf or other graphics related to leasing. In addition, asset managers and investors could be given access to an even greater level of detail.
- Tools to “attach” pictures and documents to the floor plans, allowing you to reap the benefits of a web-based graphical file retrieval system.
- Tools to display underlying data developed to specifications that you control.
- Specialized graphics for specific property types (i.e. office buildings, retail properties and/or industrial properties).
- Tools to “zoom into” (or enlarge) specific areas of the floor plan to see them in more detail.
- Tools to control the display (or not display) of other graphical entities such as tenant partitioning, etc.
- Allows a user to attach pictures to a floor plan
- Uses the same reports as SpaceMan
- Show dimensions on a floor plan
- Modify or hide assignments
- Export or Email floor plans
- Show 2D and 3D stacking diagrams
- Must install Web Viewer Software on a Windows Machine
- Can only be run in Internet Explorer
- Allows a user to show unit dimensions
- Show 3D stacking diagrams
- Can turn on or off Space Assignmentss
- Does not require the installation of any software on a user's machine
- It can run on any browser and any operating system
- It can even run on smart phones or tablets
- It makes Lease Management very easy for your team that is always on the run